Ashley you won!!!
Email me at email@example.com and I will get the Bath and Body set sent out to you and get your information to build your blog design.
Thanks so much to all of you that participated!!!
Monday, February 8, 2010
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
I am offering this giveaway in hopes to raise awareness for CHD. As many of you know, I am a heart mom myself so CHD Awareness is close to my heart. (Meet my family here) I posted a giveaway last year for CHD Awareness and it was a huge success. Last year I gaveaway baby products, so this year... I thought I would go in a different direction... and give away something for everyone. I will be giving away a total of 4 products to 1 person. That's right... 1 person will receive ALL 4 of these. I know this post seems long, but it's super easy to enter!!! The giveaway will end Friday, so you only have 3 days to enter. Don't forget!!!
I will be giving away a set of brand new full size Twilight Woods Lotion, Twilight Woods Mist Spray, and Twilight Woods Bath Gel from Bath & Body Works. I received the lotion and mist spray as a gift during Christmas and I absolutely LOVE the smell. I think they might be my all time favorite sent. I think you will like it just as much as I do.
Along with the above... I will be giving away the below super cute blog design. It is a one of a kind, no one else will have this same design. It is compatible with blogger blogs. Not sure if you can see the details but it is a 3 column blog design and of course your blog information will be displayed in the post area, I only did that for an example. But you will receive this exact design.
So ONE person will win all FOUR of the above. There are several ways to enter, and you can enter more than once. The more you enter, the higher your chances are of winning. Here is how...
1. Leave a comment on this post.
2. Click here (my main blog) and leave a comment on that post. (If you know someone with a heart condition, I would love to hear about it on this post). Once you do that, come back here and leave another comment here letting me know you did so.
3. Post about the giveaway on your blog and link back to my blog http://www.youandmeplusthree.com/ so your readers can enter as well as read CHD facts for awareness. Once you do this, come back here... and leave a comment letting me know that you did so.
4. Go to http://www.youandmeplusthree.com/ and follow my blog then come back here and leave a comment and let me know that you are following. If you are already following, you already have 1 entry, just leave a comment below and let me know you are already following.
5. Add my blog button to your blog. (Blog button code can be found top right of this page) Then come back here to let me know that you have added it.
6. Twitter about the giveaway and link to http://www.youandmeplusthree.com/. Then come back here to leave a comment letting me know you tweeted about it.
So you can have a total of 6 entries if you do all of the above. Be sure after doing each to come back here and leave a comment for each time you entered. I will use random.org from the comments on this post, so it is important you come back here and comment for each entry. For example.. if you do 3 of the above.. you will leave me 3 different comments below. If you do all 6 of the above.. you will leave me 6 different comments below, etc. I know this probably sounds confusing, but it's not. It's really simple... and if you have any questions please email me and ask!!! Be sure, when commenting below to leave your address or blog url so I can contact you if you are the winner.
I will announce the winner Friday evenning. You can enter the giveaway up until the winner is posted. Once the winner is posted, the giveaway will be closed.
My main goal is to help spread the word of CHD, the giveaway is just to add a little fun. CHD so common, yet so unknown. Many people think once the heart surgery is over the defect is healed and they will never look back. NOT TRUE. CHD is a life long condition... these babies live with heart issues for the rest of their lives. These heart families live with heart issues for the rest of their lives. Open heart surgery does not heal their hearts, they will never function like a normal heart which is why they are monitored on a normal basis for the rest of their lives. We have been very blessed during our heart journey, we are so grateful for this. We can only hope and pray that Bentley's heart journey will continue to be good. The future is scary for heart parents to think about. It is unpredictable. Because of CHD research most of these babies are able to live a long and normal life and that is why it is so important to help spread the word. More research means more help for these children and better futures they will have. With that said, there are many fighting for their lives right now, too many.
Thanks for reading & thank you for help spreading the word of CHD!!!
Posted by Crystal at 7:58 PM